TERMS & POLICIES
By confirming your reservation for yourself and others, you assume full responsibility for all members in your party, and agree to the following:
Code of Conduct / Liability
- For everyone’s safety, please remain seated while the trolley is in motion.
- Disruptive behavior will result in expulsion from the tour as a courtesy to other guests. This decision is at the driver’s discretion. Tour fees will not be refunded in such cases.
- Crozet Trolley Company LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or incidental damages that may result from the services we provide.
- We cannot be held responsible for your activity after the completion of the tour. Please do not drink and drive and do not consume more than your personal limit.
- We reserve the right to bill customers for cleaning and repair charges in cases of excessive soiling or damage to the trolley.
- Crozet Trolley Company LLC is not responsible for your health, welfare, or safety while you are outside of the tour vehicle.
- Pace yourself, stay hydrated, stay fed, wear sunblock, and most of all – have fun!
- Crozet Trolley company LLC reserves the right to change vehicles, drivers, departure times, and/or destinations due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Our priority is always to offer impeccable customer service. However, in the unlikely event that we must, we reserve the right to cancel or terminate a tour and offer refunds at our discretion.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- We reserve the right to cancel or terminate a tour in case of hazardous weather. Full or partial refunds will be given in such cases.
- Refund policies are tour-specific; details are provided at time of booking.