Trolley to the Charlottesville area’s most popular destinations for wine, beer, and cider
Discount ($5 off/ticket) on groups of 6 or more
The Crozet Spirits Loop
- Tour starts at The Square in downtown Crozet
- $49/ticket – discount ($5/ticket) for groups of 6 or more
- We offer optional Charlottesville pick-up/drop-off at Kardinal Hall ($19)
- Get discounts on the day of your tour – see our Partners page
- Tour runs 12-5pm
- You’ll visit King Family Vineyard, Pollak Vineyard, Veritas Vineyard, Blue Mountain Brewery, and Pro Re Nata Brewery, spending 45-60 minutes at each.
- Wine is available at all five stops, with cider, beer, and food service offered at the final two.
“Crozet Trolley Company exceeded my expectations! The trolley was comfortable and charming and Shawn was very accommodating and knowledgeable about the history of Crozet. We had plenty of time at each stop and we never felt rushed. Overall, it was an awesome experience. We would definitely ride again!”
– Jennifer Reeves
“The Crozet Trolley tour is an absolute blast! Shawn and his crew were awesome, and really catered to our needs. Do yourself a favor and try it out! You won’t be disappointed!”
Visit the best wineries, breweries, and cideries around Charlottesville!
Check out the route, below!
This Crozet hop on tour
has proven to be one of the most unique adventures
the Charlottesville winery tour scene
has to offer. It’s a
Charlottesville wine tour,
sure, but it is also an unforgettable memory with friends you bring and friends you make.
It’s also a
Charlottesville brewery tour and Charlottesville winery tour in one,
with wine at every stop and locally created micro-brews from some of Charlottesville and Albemarle County’s most innovative brewers.
We offer lots of ways to “Lift Your Spirits!”
Our Crozet Spirit Loop Tour is one of our most popular tours, but we offer many more ways to explore the Charlottesville winery and brewery scene around the charming village of Crozet, with wine and beer routes and private group options.