Charlottesville area wineries, breweries and cideries…
now accessible by trolley tour!
This wine, beer and cider tour travels a loop (see map below) to popular Charlottesville area wineries, breweries, and cideries.
Explore wineries, breweries, and cideries near Charlottesville with our most popular tour:
Hop on the
CROZET SPIRITS LOOP
- Wine stops include King Family Vineyards, the Prince Michel tasting room at Chiles Orchard, Pollak, Valley Road and Veritas vineyards.
- Beer stops include Starr Hill, Pro Re Nata, and Blue Mountain breweries.
- Cider in a wide range of flavors can be sampled at the Bold Rock tasting room at Chiles Peach Orchard.
- Convenient Crozet pickups on the loop are in downtown Crozet on The Square, which is surrounded by cafes and restaurants, and by Grit Coffee in Old Trail.
- Hop on or off at any stop on the circuit.
- We offer optional Charlottesville pick-up at Kardinal Hall.
- Many local vendors give wristband discounts to trolley riders on the day of your tour – see our Partners page.
- All tours end by 6:15 PM EST.
“Crozet Trolley Company exceeded my expectations! The trolley was comfortable and charming and Shawn was very accommodating and knowledgeable about the history of Crozet. We had plenty of time at each stop and we never felt rushed. Overall, it was an awesome experience. We would definitely ride again!”
– Jennifer Reeves
for the CROZET SPIRITS LOOP
Click on the chart below to see schedules for the two trolleys in circulation – one shown in blue, one in yellow. Charlottesville pickup available.
“The Crozet Trolley tour is an absolute blast! Shawn and his crew were awesome, and really catered to our needs. Do yourself a favor and try it out! You won’t be disappointed!”
We offer lots of ways to “Lift Your Spirits!”
Our Crozet Spirit Loop Tour is one of our most popular tours, but we offer many more ways to explore the Charlottesville winery and brewery scene around the charming village of Crozet, with wine and beer routes and private group options.