SPIRITS LOOP TOUR
Trolley to the Charlottesville area’s most popular destinations for wine, beer, and cider.
- Tour starts at The Square in downtown Crozet.
- $49/ticket – discount ($5/ticket) for groups of 6 or more.
- Tour runs 12pm-5pm.
- We offer optional Charlottesville pick-up/drop-off at Kardinal Hall ($19).
- Get discounts on the day of your tour – see our Partners Page.
- You’ll visit King Family Vineyard, Valley Road Vineyard, Veritas Vineyard, and Pro Re Nata Brewery, spending about an hour at each.
- Wine is available at all five stops, with cider, beer, and food service offered at the final stop.
WHY RIDE THE SPIRITS LOOP?
This Crozet hop-on tour has proven to be one of the most unique adventure the Charlottesville winery tour scene has to offer. It’s a Charlottesville wine tour, sure, but it is also an unforgettable memory with friends you bring and friends you make.
It’s also a Charlottesville brewery tour and Charlottesville winery tour in one, with wine at every stop and locally created micro-brews from some of Charlottesville and Albemarle County’s most innovative brewers.
“Crozet Trolley Company exceeded my expectations! The trolley was comfortable and charming and Shawn was very accommodating and knowledgeable about the history of Crozet. We had plenty of time at each stop and we never felt rushed. Overall, it was an awesome experience. We would definitely ride again!”
“The Crozet Trolley tour is an absolute blast! Shawn and his crew were awesome, and really catered to our needs. Do yourself a favor and try it out! You won’t be disappointed!”